Monday, August 17, 2015

Someone...

Salam readers...

Someone sent me a message last few days...


I just smiled.
A cynical smile.
I just cannot brain with someone that hurts me a lot before this and then he came with this kind of message.
What else did he want?
Still want to hurt me again?
Huh??

I've made my decision to move on.
I am happy being single (since my new boyfriend live somewhere in overseas).
I am happy with my friends here.
And I have forget everything about us.

Since you ignored me, I tried to live by myself.
Everything i did by myself.
I feel like i don't need you anymore on that time.
I have changed. Not because of I want to, but I have to.
I went through all the pain without you.
And now, you sent me this? Like, seriously?

Btw, i will not reply your message privately coz i deleted your number already.
And I loveeee to share this with all my readers.
Plus I 100% sure that your new lovely bitch read my blog (Read as : stalker)


From now on, leave me with my happy life.
I will not let you ruins my life again!
Just live your life with your new bitch.

Btw, thank you for the nice quote.
Now I know you are not happy.
You got your kifarah... Serve you rights!


1 comment:

Mimy Hamid said...

kipidap nana ..dondebab ehh dongibab....u deserve to happy